Friday, May 20, 2011

Things to Look Forward to

After teasing many of you with my coming soon post the mystery will be over tomorrow. Best news is that it will be an on going project that if you would like to join at anytime you can. So that is something to look forward to.
Another little something is a blog swap I just signed up for. Micaela, my vintage soul sister and last blog swap partner, posted about it on her blog. Once I saw that it was about pampering and luxury I was in. Who couldn't use a little something extra just for them? Personally there has been a lot of good changes happening around here but often the beginning stages don't feel oh so great. This little swap could be that little something that takes my stress down a notch. If you want to join in (it's an awesome way to meet new great blog buddies) go to April Maybe's Blog before June 1st. Hope everyone has a great weekend - don't forget to look forward to the project post tomorrow.

3 comments:

April said...

Thanks so much for blogging about my swap!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, don't know how I missed this. I will check it out.

Micaela said...

yes! we all need a little luxury and meeting another kindred is quite possible the best part! (it was in the etsy swap <3 vintage soul sister)

hurray for swap! whoever gets paired with you will be oh so lucky xo

the beginning is always the hardest part isn't it? but i just know it will all come together nicely!