Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Box of Squares

We haven't moved just yet. I'm not holding house pictures hostage or too exhausted from the move to type. The process is just taking longer than we thought. All of our conversations at home start with "Won't it be nice in the new place when" or "In the new house we can". This weekend I couldn't take another TV movie, so I broke into one of the packed up boxes to work on some squares for the sampler afghan. Felt good to think about something else for a bit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a bit of crochet!!! :)V x

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda! How are you? I see you are moving. How exciting! Where to? I completely sympathize with what you are going through with the whole moving process. We are moving to Texas (from New York). The move is not for another 10 months, but the house is going up for sale in January, so there is SO much prep work and then, of course, the dreaded de-cluttering!!! Where will I put all my "stuff". Hope the rest of your moving goes smoothly. :) XO Helena

Contemplating Beauty said...

cutest little box of squares I ever did see! Good luck with the move:)

Contemplating Beauty said...

i am in the process of learning granny squares, takes a bit to get the hang of it:o

Prairie Rose said...

What a cheerful box of color!
I would want to escape into it too, even just for a little while:)
Good luck with the moving!