Friday, April 1, 2011

Artwork Kinda of Day

Watching many decorating shows all my life one thing stuck with me. The fabulous Ms. Genevieve Gorder said on many shows that kids make the most beautiful artwork. That you should show your kids artwork and that it should have a space.
We have such a space in our house - that is at the moment overflowing. Aries brought home the cutest art from school yesterday. She is in love with Buster, just as the other kids are, and I'm sure she insisted that she make him in art.
Her "Buster" inspired me. So I picked up a pencil last night and started to do a doodle. I even forgot that I was cooking strawberry muffins. They did survive but were a tad bit crispier than a muffin should be. So for all the people waiting on garden season - my doodle is for you.

2 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Love your doodle Amanda and I really love Aries 'Buster' ! :)
Have a great weekend!
Vivienne x

Anonymous said...

The talent in your family is amazing and I'm not jus sayin that. ;) I love it!