Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Things to End the Week With:

The title to this post and idea have been stolen/borrowed from my dear friend Micaela mostly because she is awesome and because she is hosting an ornament swap that has made me get back into my happy crafting place. I've been crocheting away some snowflakes and not feeling guilty about it one bit. For once I feel caught up. Housework is in check, shop is in order with new things being added daily, and started college online. Making my partners ornament has put me in a holiday cheerful mood.
Another thing to smile about this week is the fact that hubby and I have finally agreed on something - and it's a big thing. Now I'm sure that most of you are wondering why this is something to smile about, as we are husband and wife and are suppose to agree together, but I'm not talking about a compromise here. This is that we whole heartily agree, which is the rarest thing because we are opposites. I'm the ever changing, big dreams, high hopes person, and he is more rooted, sensible, we will see when we get there, kind of person. So now with a goal in mind we can see where we are going and we can get there!
Another cheery bit is that my studio is tidy. It hasn't been this organized in awhile. So with the weekend knocking on the door I can't wait to sit at the sewing machine and whip up some new things. My only plan for this week is to not have a plan.
So what happy things are you ending your week with?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderfull Colours you have used! I love those happy days, Were everything just makes you smile!

Vintage Market Place said...

oh a tidy studio always makes for good crafting :)
We are up to making crafty turkeys here.
Enjoy your weekend of no plans :)
Amy

AmyB said...

I'm ending my week with happiness that I had some nice sales this week. =) I love that last photo here, bits n' pieces from your studio! I'm a sucker for a little of this and a little of that. Great photos! =)

Kristen said...

I'm ending my week with a worktable covered in yarn, and a handful of oatmeal cookies. If it gets better than that, I don't know about it. Crocheted holiday ornaments sound like a fantastic way to spend an afternoon. :)

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Just a bit of knitting and a bit of crochet!
So glad you're having a weekend of happy things. :)
Vivienne x

Cottage 1945 said...

I love your crochet bits! You do very nice work. Stop by if you get a chance and check out my giveaway.

Micaela said...

i love the smile photo! and that there are lots of things to be happy about. i think it's important to do those at the end of the week yeah? it's the little things that make life worthwhile... THE BIG things are bonuses esp. when you and your husband are opposite (like me and mine). Congrats on going back to school! <3