Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Mother's Day

111:365
110:365
113:365
Bah
112:365
Yellow Cottage
Welcome to Old Sturbridge Village
Primitive
Cottage Window
Carriage Ride
Rustic Kitchen
Making Tea Bags
Cottage Bedroom
Three Generations
We spent the day at Old Sturbridge Village - just the girls (my mom, myself, and Aries). There was a carriage ride, a silly shifty eyed sheep, peppermint tea bag making, and a visit to the candy store. Aries even enjoyed the little tours of the houses - my favorite was the little yellow cottage. I could have gladly taken any of the farm tables - they were all amazing. It was lovely mother's day. Hope you had a lovely mother's day too!

3 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Glad you had a lovely Mothers Day, sounds like a brilliant girls day out.
V x

Carole said...

Oh Amanda it looks like the perfect day. I could have taken any of those table too.
Happy Mothers Day
C

steph said...

it's been years since I've been to Sturbridge----but I remember how beautiful it is in the spring!!!! yep--if offered up, they wouldn't have any tables left, would they????