Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Inspired Photography

No. 1
No. 2
No. 3
No. 4
No. 5
No. 6
No. 7
No. 8
No. 9
No. 10
Once a day, I take a picture. Just a moment - unscripted, unedited, and real. I was very inspired by Alain Laboile. His La famille collection is so free. Really capturing those everyday memories you wish you could hold forever. 
While often I try to set up a photo, cropping out the mess of the desk on the right or the lone sock that lays on the floor, these are uncropped. They are real moments in my real everyday life. 

4 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Lovely to have too! :)
V x

Jenniffer said...

I love seeing these very real moments- seeing how your kiddos are a sea of skin in the heat. beautiful.

Acorn to Oak said...

These photos give me a feeling that they were taken on very hot summer days. And, the black and white and wood floors are like stepping back in time.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Real, and beautiful.