Tuesday, August 23, 2011

To Start or Not To Start

With all the projects I already have going on why am I thinking about starting a new one? Making crochet snowflakes to try to beat the holiday rush of garland orders is on my things to do, along with finishing Odyn's ripple blanket, making more snack bags, Halloween costumes, finishing the 2nd embroidery block, and finishing a pattern I've started for the holidays.
After cleaning and reorganizing the studio this weekend, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to hang this up.

6 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

its just a crafters nature
always too much on the burner, lol
Good luck with it all
Amy

Jenniffer said...

I know the delema well, but I can clearly so why you're so inspired. I am loving the strawberry fabrics! I have been looking for strawberry fabric and paper for the last month. Very very cute- love it all, and now I'm so curious what you'll do with it!

Claire said...

Well as the old saying goes Amanda, "if you want something done, ask a busy person"
I'm sure you'll work your way through it all, but don't worry you're not on your own with this dilemma.....

Claire :}

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

Lovin your idea chalkboard! So cool! Your desire to beat the holiday rush is very good. I always have that intention and then start crafting Thanksgiving weekend 8-/

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Well if it's any colsolation, you're not alone! ;)
Vivienne x

Natasha said...

I think it is my battle cry as well. I sat down to day to finish something...anything and ended up working on three things, finishing nothing...Its exhausting being me ;)