Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Freshly Homemade Bread

This morning before work, I made some homemade bread. Nothing beats a summery tomato sandwich on homemade bread for lunch.
Recently I overheard a conversation, from a real estate agent showing our "home for now" to a potential buyer, that "as you can see this kitchen on this side is a little dated, with older fixtures". I gave myself a quick pat on the back. With our sink, countertop, hardware, faucet, and some cabinet doors being less than 2 years old - I apparently fooled a professional into think it was original to this old house, which was just the charm I was going for. This little statement makes me confident that I could add vintage character to any home we find. Hopefully (fingers crossed) that's just around the corner.

4 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

I am sure there was a wonderful aroma in your ktichen with that delicious bread baking!
Your new house is there just waiting for you to find it. :)
V x

Monica said...

The bread looks yummy! Do you mind posting the recipe?

Lola Nova said...

There really is nothing quite like homemade bread!
I know for certain that whatever home you find, you will make it beautiful and make it Home!

xo

Micaela said...

seriously, i wish i could just come over and enjoy slices of bread and coffee and conversation.

FINGERS CROSSED!!!