Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This weekend I finished embroidering my pillowcase. Please excuse the lack of ironing, or the fact that I didn't wash out the drawing marks yet. During Father's day I some how managed to pull a muscle in my back, which made me incredibly grateful that I'm a pretty healthy person who doesn't have this happen very often. It's required me to slow down a little. 
Luckily our plan for Father's day was just to relax at home anyways, although I do feel bad and owe one very wonderful hubby (who is also an amazing father) a homemade chocolate cake. All is forgiven with chocolate cake!
 Hope everyone out there had a lovely Father's day weekend. 

6 comments:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Beautiful Amanda! :)
V x
P.S. Hope the back has improved!

Monica said...

The embroidery is beautiful. Hope you feel better soon!

Ina said...

You know he understands. A pulled muscle is very painful! ;p

Unknown said...

The cases are beautiful! Sorry to hear about your back... not fun.... hope you feel better soon.

Tea with Prudence said...

I so admire embroidered pillow cases.

I have had in my mind for so long to buy some plain ones and stitch them.

cheers
Fi

Max and Jay said...

so intricate and lovely!