Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Whatcha Working On Wednesday

The response from the Etsy article has been overwhelming this week and I just want to thank everyone for their lovely comments both here and on Etsy. The smile on my face hasn't gone away, so thank you thank you thank you!
There has been so much I have wanted to work on but for unknown reasons it's been a struggle. I have to finish up a lovely present I have been working on before this weekend (Plus I really can't wait to show all of you) and while I am doing it I just find myself in the zone. Not the good creative zone but the I want to cuddle up in a big fluffy blanket with a large bowl of buttery popcorn and watch a mind numbing movie zone.
Guess it doesn't help that this week I have jury duty smacked right in the middle of it. Yup - UGH!!! Tomorrow I have jury duty. But here are some things that I have been working on - or at least thinking about working on ~ that should count too:
* Finishing gift
* Starting an art journal
* Spoon Stamping
* Adding things to the shop
* Decoupage wreath
So What fun and exciting things have you been working on? I need the inspiration.

6 comments:

Lola Nova said...

Wow, I just saw the article! How awesome, your home looks amazing!
I too want to curl up with a blanket and watch a movie. Alas, I will be helping a gaggle of Kindergarten Kids paint ceramic tiles all afternoon. Whee!

Vintage Market Place said...

oh so sorry to hear you have the jury duty bug...you will bounce back I am sure once this headache is gone.
I am working on way to much,
listings,
submissions to shows and magazines,
special orders,
weddings,
oh and tending to my family, lol
Found you thru etsy!
Amy
vintagemarketplace.etsy.com

greenrabbitdesigns said...

I'm working on a bag Amanda but ever so s-l-o-w-l-y !
Vivienne x

Prairie Rose said...

I am knitting my first pair of socks!
And I made Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes today;)

Anonymous said...

You already know this but SHOPPING has been filling most of my hours. I am not complaining. I'm also working on children's stories (always), added a new section to my Etsy shop called Nature provides, and I'm working on some hand painted blown eggs. Maybe, just maybe they will be in my Etsy shop in time for someone for Easter, if I can decide what and how I am doing them that is. hee hee

Kristen said...

LOL, I thought some of those pictures looked familiar....I read{{and loved}}the Blog post but didn't know it was featuring YOU!! Congrats~ how cool :)