Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wednesday Holiday

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! We didn't do much around here. The kids celebrated with my mother, I got a quiet day to myself (mostly packing up some things), and Hubby had to work. This Wednesday holiday thing, did mess me up, as I'm sure most Americans feel the same way. One day off in the middle of the week, creating two mini work weeks, just doesn't seem right.
I worked a little on the crochet sampler yesterday, to get myself caught up. Every time I do a new square I think to myself "this is my favorite square" but looking at all of them I can't just pick one. I'm more in love with this project with each square I make. Plus it's an easy distraction from thinking about Monday. Lately my mind has been all house business - that I have to stop and think - Monday I also turn the big 30! Ahhhh!!!

1 comment:

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Your crochet is looking great Amanda!! :)
30 is nothing, believe me!! You have yourself a wonderful birthday! :)
V x