Thursday, January 27, 2011

Think Spring

With a billion more inches of snow here in Connecticut and yet again another snow day for the kids (sigh) I have to start thinking spring.
I want to start working on the barn shop, gardening, planning picnics, wearing sandals, and not having to wrap myself in a blanket to stay warm. Maybe if my winter jacket starts thinking spring it will happen. It's possible right?
So to cheer up my winter jacket and frozen toes I made cute little happy spring flower brooches. Not only will they put a spring smile on my jacket but maybe yours as well. I am putting some in my shop and making more for upcoming craft shows.
Let's all think spring!
Linking with Splash of Colour ~ These other blogs are bringing you happy colour for spring.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking spring with all my might !!
Love the flowers. :)
Vivienne x

Prairie Rose said...

The flowers are so sweet and darling!
The yellow one on your coat will match your new pair of yellow duckies just perfectly;)

Kristen said...

Those are SO cute! My winter coat looks so boring to me now.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of daffodils and yes, we are all thinking SPRING, SPRING, SPRING!!!!

Unknown said...

They are sweet!
I have been mains some flower brooches to, but mine are for autunm, =)

Unknown said...

They are sweet!
I have been mains some flower brooches to, but mine are for autunm, =)

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

Love...love the flower brooches....hello Spring!
(in my mind anyway)

Janet xox

Lola Nova said...

What a perfect way to encourage spring! Little colorful crochet flowers will at least put a 'spring' in your step!
Sorry for the bad pun:)

Lynda said...

I'm actually a fan of winter (easier, since I'm in Northern California), but these flower brooches are clever as can be, and talk about sunny!

Tea with Prudence said...

The lovely bright colours in these really do say Spring.

Very jolly and happy.

Cheers
Fi

K @ Aurora Blythe said...

This ultra-cute posies certainly put me in mind of spring! Thanks for sharing their cheery faces with us all. ;-)

Su said...

Lovely little brooches - you'll get spring soon!

silverpebble said...

I'm thinking it - I am! Such pretty flowers!

Must Love Cupcakes by Melissa said...

I love the purple and white one and as soon as I have the money I'm totally buying one!